Allow me to introduce myself, Clients know that everything will be taken care of when working with me. In addition to having an outstanding reputation for marketing distinguished homes, extensive training, and broad knowledge of the local market, I am a critical resource for marketing all properties. My relationship with Baird & Warner and the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World expands all available offerings through powerful local and global resources. My success is in part due to a keen ability to coordinate the details of today's sophisticated Real Estate transactions and direct a strong team in all areas; from financing and one-stop-shopping to the latest online marketing tools. I take pride that I have established a record and am known for my discretion and privacy when representing all my valued clients.
- Bellevue University Bellevue, NE
- Bachelor of Science, Major: Management of Human Resources
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker, National, State, and Local Realtor® board member, SFR, and e-PRO certification.
- Human Resources Manger working for several multi-national corporations.
- Honorably Discharged United States Air Force veteran.
- Vice President and Sitting Board Member of Naperville Responds for veterans. This all-volunteer (501c3) organization assists Veterans and their families in need by raising donations of money, building materials, and professional labor and coordinates the process of repairing, building, and donating homes.
- Currently an Aurora resident, an Illinois resident by birth, also resided in Southern California, Omaha Nebraska, and Okinawa Japan.